Saturday 14 September 2013

A new horse?


I meet up with my sister to go riding or kayaking on Wednesday mornings, depending on the weather. 
It is a nice break for a few hours away from the kids. The boys are in school and our girl stays with a neighbour.

It gives us a chance to catch up face to face and for me to spend some time with her horses. We always had horses but I sold mine before our girl was born. Two years later now and I think it might be time to get a horse again !
This is very exciting for me, a selfish commitment of time from me away from the home. And of Sundays being spent at shows next season. 

This is a sign of my life moving forward as our children grow! 
Does hubby realise what he has agreed to yet!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments and feedback...